Princess Ever After Terms and Conditions
Last Updated June 27, 2016
Princess Ever After reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in the Terms and Conditions from time to time at any time, without notice, and in its sole discretion. If Princess Ever After decides to change these Terms and Conditions, Princess Ever After will post a new version on the site and update the date set forth above. Any changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions will be effective upon posting of the revisions. Your continued use of the sites following posting of any changes or modifications constitutes your acceptance of such changes or modifications and if you do not agree with these changes or modifications, you must immediately cancel all scheduled services with Princess Ever After and cease using the site. For this reason, you should frequently review these Terms and Conditions and any other applicable policies, including their dates, to understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the site and Princess Ever After services.
Waiver for Princess Party Packages, Princess Events, and Princess Activities
I (the “Client”), on behalf of myself, owners and the parent/legal guardian of the child, knowingly and freely assume all such risk, both known and unknown, including those that may arise out of the negligence of other participants; and, I, for myself and the parent/legal guardian of the child, and our respective heirs, assigns, administrators, personal representatives, and next of kin, hereby release and hold harmless, Princess Ever After, their affiliates, owners, shareholders, officers, members, agents, employees, other participants, and sponsoring agencies from and against any and all claims, injuries, liabilities or damages arising out of or related to our participation in any and all Princess Ever After programs, activities, parties, and/or events.
- I represent that I am the parent or legal guardian of the Child(ren) named in the checkout page or I have obtained permission from the parent/legal guardian of the Child(ren) named on the checkout page to execute this agreement on their behalf.
- I acknowledge and understand that there are known and unknown risks associated with participation in Princess Ever After activities and events, which include but are not limited to: fractures, scrapes, cuts, bumps, allergic reaction, paralysis, or death
- I, for myself and the Child(ren) named, willingly assume the risks associated with participation and accept that there are also risks that may arise due to other children and adults at the Princess Ever After event or activity which I also willingly assume. In addition, if I observe any hazard during our participation, I will bring it to the attention of the Princess Ever After employee or official immediately.
- I agree that the Child(ren) named, and I shall comply with all stated and customary terms, posted safety signs, rules, and verbal instructions as conditions for participation in any Princess Ever After event or activity.
- I, for myself, the Child(ren) named, our heirs, assigns, representatives, party guests, and next of kin agree that Princess Ever After LLC, is not responsible or liable for any accidents or damages, staining of skin, clothing or hair, allergic reaction due to face paint or any other Princess Ever After supplies.
- I acknowledge and understand that Princess Ever After, LLC. does not intend to violate any copyright laws, Princess Ever After characters are not name brand copyrighted characters. I acknowledge and understand that Princess Ever After characters are generic and that Princess Ever After does not represent any licensed character. If I want a licensed, copyrighted character, I will contact the company or copyright holders.
- I agree that I will make best efforts to keep ambient noise levels low and to make distracting entertainment (including but not limited to bouncy castles) off-limits to children during the performance.
- I agree that there will be no costumed character entertainers from companies other than Princess Ever After at the event without prior written consent from Princess Ever After.
- I agree that any photographs or videos of the performer or any Princess Ever After property are for personal use only unless I receive written consent from Princess Ever After. I will not sell or give videos or photographs to competitors.
- I agree that I will not charge a fee of any kind to photograph, interact with, or see the Princess Ever After event, party, or performer unless I obtain written permission from Princess Ever After.
- I agree that I will abide by the Princess Ever After time frame agreed to in my booking or rescheduled booking. I will not disrupt a performer’s start time or delay performer from leaving. If I decide during the event to have the performer stay for an additional half-hour, and that they are available, I will pay $83 for each additional 30 minutes and will be invoiced by Princess Ever After at a later date.
- I agree that I will supervise in the same room as the performer at all times and handle any disruptive guest’s behavior.
- I agree that I will be responsible for any damage to costume (including but not limited to wigs, shoes, gowns, and accessories) caused by client or event attendees. I will avoid staining agents (including but not limited to foods and art supplies) before and during the performer’s time at the event.
- I agree that will notify Princess Ever After of any unusual traffic situations that may impact performer’s travel (e.g., parades, sporting events, road construction, etc.). I understand and acknowledge that failing to mention traffic conditions may result in tardiness. I agree that I will not hold Princess Ever After responsible for tardiness caused by traffic conditions or any other factors outside the control of Princess Ever After.
- I understand and acknowledge that Princess Ever After reserves the right to change the performer for any reason including but not limited to performer illness, traveling or timing conflict, or performer no longer working with Princess Ever After.
- I understand and acknowledge that Princess Ever After also has multiple costumes for many of its characters and any specific costume cannot be guaranteed.
- I am not affiliated with a competitor of Princess Ever After (including but not limited to owner, employee, or contractor of a competitor). I am not acting on behalf of a Princess Ever After competitor and will not use the Princess Ever After performance or correspondence to give any information, video, or photographs to a Princess Ever After competitor.
- I, for myself, the Child(ren) named, our heirs, assigns, representatives, party guests, and next of kin agree to hold harmless, release, waive and indemnify the owner of Princess Ever After, LLC, their predecessors, parent, subsidiaries and affiliates, officers, and employees from any and all injuries, liabilities or damages from participation, except for those arising from the gross negligence or willful misconduct of Princess Ever After.
- I additionally agree to indemnify the independent owner of Princess Ever After, LLC, their predecessors, parent, subsidiaries and affiliates, officers, and employees for any defense cost or expense arising from any and all claims, injuries, liabilities or damages arising from participation, except for those arising from the gross negligence or willful misconduct of Princess Ever After, LLC.
- I am of physical ability to participate and am legally competent to understand and complete this agreement. I hereby execute this agreement without coercion.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- Any controversy, dispute, or claim arising out of or related to this Agreement, which the parties are unable to resolve by mutual agreement, shall be settled exclusively by submission by either party of the controversy, claim or dispute to binding arbitration; said arbitration to take place exclusively before a single arbitrator located within 25 miles of Princess Ever After headquarters and in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association then in effect.
Princess Ever After, LLC. does not intend to violate any copyright laws. Our characters are not name brand copyrighted characters. Our characters are generic and we only accept bookings from individuals who are aware that we do not represent any licensed character. If client wants a licensed, copyrighted character, client will contact the company or copyright holders.
Events can typically be booked up to 50 miles away; clients with events 50 or miles away will contact Princess Ever After before booking. Events 50+ miles away (long distance events) must be specially requested; Princess Ever After will determine fee for long-distance events.
Cancelling and Rescheduling
Rescheduling is permitted only up to 5 days before the event, and cancellations are permitted only up to 2 days before the event. If you cancel within 48 hours of ordering, you will receive a full refund. After 48 hours, you can be refunded all but $50 of your order. Cancellations less than 48 hours prior to the event will not be refunded.
Shipping & Handling
The estimated days for delivery on the checkout page is the number of days it typically takes for USPS to deliver after receiving the package. It typically takes us 1 business day to prepare your order for shipping, but some orders may ship within as few as 4 hrs and as many as 2 business days. Delivery times are estimates only; we do not a guaranteed delivery date for your order.
Packages do not typically ship from our distribution center on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- President’s Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
When your order is ready to be shipped, you will receive a shipment confirmation e-mail. The e-mail will contain shipment details, your tracking number, and a link to the selected carrier site.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of any item, you can either return your order for a full refund or exchange it for something else. You can return or exchange your purchase for up to 60 days from the purchase date. Returned or exchanged products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of any service (including but not limited to princess party packages), within 30 days from the date the service was performed, we will refund the cost of your order minus the cost of the performer’s or performers’ time.
Royalty points are redeemable only on Princess Ever After purchases and cannot be redeemed for cash. Awards cannot be exchanged, transferred, sold, or bartered and points will not be refunded. Princess Ever After reserves the right to deduct from the points balance in a client’s account any points credited in error and any points relating to a purchase which is cancelled or reversed or where a refund is given. Princess Ever After reserves the right to change the value of Royalty Points or to change the Client’s Royalty Point balance. Any tax, liability, or duty arising from a client’s participation in the Royalty Program is the responsibility of the client. Princess Ever After shall not be liable for any system malfunction, system failure or disruption in access to the Princess Ever After Royalty Program, or any consequences, direct or indirect, arising from the same. Princess Ever After reserves the right to delete accumulated points from member accounts after an inactive period of 18 months. Princess Ever After reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Customer Loyalty Program at any time without prior notice. Princess Ever After will not be liable for the suspension or termination of the Royalty Program on any account whatsoever including (without limitation) for any points balance in a client’s account at the time of suspension or termination.